Top 5 reasons to come be a grad with us:
- You won’t be bored. This is your chance to sink your teeth into high-end analytics projects as well as traditional actuarial work – the stuff that helps you learn and grow
- You’ll get high-profile work, in a low-key environment. Our headline-making work is mainly done in T-shirts and jeans
- You can get technical. We’re unapologetic about our love for R&D. Come help us stay at the forefront of actuarial and analytics discovery and best practice
- You get the best of both worlds. The perks and opportunities of an ASX50 parent company (Qantas), but small enough that everyone knows your name
- You’ll make a difference. We like nothing better than to apply our expertise to projects that solve real-world problems and contribute to social good
What happens once you get here
From day one, you’ll be part of our phased induction program, where we introduce you to Taylor Fry, what we do and how we do things
You’ll rotate across our services, giving you exposure to all sorts of projects, industries and people – plus secondments with our clients for a real insider view
We’ll help you develop consulting skills, collaborate side by side with corporate and government clients, present to stakeholders and learn to pitch for work
Next you know, you’ll be running the joint. We say this only half-jokingly – several of our current Principals were once Taylor Fry grads!
Meet our grads
Developing as a consultant
Stacey reveals how our mentoring program has helped her to progressMeet Stacey
When do applications open?
Applications for graduate positions for 2021 are now closed. We’ll advertise for 2022 positions in early 2021.
Where do we run our graduate program?
We offer positions for graduates across all of our offices – Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington.
What does the interview process involve?
Our Graduate Selection Committee picks suitable candidates for interview with diversity in mind. There are two rounds of interviews, along with a technical aptitude test.
What do we look for in our graduates?
- Perhaps unsurprisingly, we like students who are highly numerate. In the past, we’ve offered positions to graduates of actuarial studies, maths, stats, engineering, biology and physics
- It’s important to us that our grads are curious, creative and confident in communicating technical ideas clearly
- We’re happy to receive applications from students who don’t yet have permanent residency
Internships and vacation placements
Too early to be looking for a grad opportunity? We also offer internships and vacation placements throughout the year in our Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington offices.
To apply, send a copy of your CV and up-to-date academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should also include a cover letter with the dates you can intern, and your preferred office location and length of placement.
Please note, internships and vacation placements are not available to students in their final year of study.