Top 5 reasons to come be a grad with us:
- You won’t be bored. This is your chance to sink your teeth into high-end analytics projects as well as traditional actuarial work – the stuff that helps you learn and grow
- You’ll get high-profile work, in a low-key environment. Our headline-making work is mainly done in T-shirts and jeans
- You can get technical. We’re unapologetic about our love for R&D. Come help us stay at the forefront of actuarial and analytics discovery and best practice
- You get the best of both worlds. The perks and opportunities of an ASX50 parent company (Qantas), but small enough that everyone knows your name
- You’ll make a difference. We like nothing better than to apply our expertise to projects that solve real-world problems and contribute to social good.
What happens once you get here
From day one, you’ll be part of our phased induction program, where we introduce you to Taylor Fry, what we do and how we do things.
You’ll rotate across our services, giving you exposure to all sorts of projects, industries and people – plus secondments with our clients for a real insider view.
We’ll help you develop consulting skills, collaborate side by side with corporate and government clients, present to stakeholders and learn to pitch for work.
Next you know, you’ll be running the joint. We say this only half-jokingly – several of our current Principals were once Taylor Fry grads!
Our in-house R&D function
To help our clients benefit from the latest commercially
Meet our grads
Developing as a consultant
Stacey reveals how our mentoring program has
helped her to progress
When do applications open?
Applications for the 2022 intake are now closed.
We’ll start advertising for 2023 graduates early next year.
Where do we run our graduate program?
We offer positions for graduates across all of our offices – Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington.
What does the interview process involve?
Following your application, our Graduate Selection Committee will pick suitable candidates to progress into our selection phase. This will include a video interview, aptitude test and panel interview.
What do we look for in our graduates?
- Perhaps unsurprisingly, we like students who are highly numerate. In the past, we’ve offered positions to graduates of actuarial studies, maths, stats, engineering, biology and physics
- It’s important to us that our grads are curious, creative and confident in communicating technical ideas clearly
- We’re happy to receive applications from students who will be graduating in the next 12 to 18 months.
Internships and vacation placements
Too early to be looking for a grad opportunity? We also offer internships and vacation placements throughout the year in our Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington offices.
To apply, send a copy of your CV and up-to-date academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should also include a cover letter with the dates you can intern, and your preferred office location and length of placement.